Trusted Eye Doctor in the Fremont Area
Our quality eye care practitioners at the office of Harry W. Chan, OD, are dedicated to providing patients with excellent, personalized services. That includes updating skills and staying informed about the progress made in optometric science. Dr. Harry W. Chan, OD, and Dr. Jamie M. Wong, OD, our optometrists, maintain a high level of competency by utilizing all possible resources.
If you are looking for a Fremont optometrist you can trust, give us a call. The ocular health and vision of our patients are a priority. We look forward to helping you see better!
Optometrist Appointment Preparation
There are several things you can do to make your visit to our Fremont office a complete success:
- Book an appointment.
- Provide valid vision insurance information.
- Make arrangements for a companion if you need a special eye test or want an opinion on eyeglass frames.
- Bring payment—credit and debit cards are accepted.
- Make a list of any eye discomfort you experienced in the last few months. It will give the doctor a better idea of your symptoms and concerns.
- Memorize or write down questions you want to ask about optometry and eye disease prevention.
Eye Care Preventive Tips
Keeping your eyes healthy is easy with the help of our Fremont optometrists Dr. Chan and Dr. Wong. The preventive actions they recommend include the following:
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables like carrots.
- If you wear contact lenses, limit their daily use.
- Wear UV-protective sunglasses to shield your eyes from the sun’s strong ultraviolet rays (even when it’s cloudy/overcast).
- Do not read in dim light. It strains the eyes too much.
- Never look directly at a bright light.