Foods that Improve Your VisionUncategorized
Like our bodies, our eyes are fueled by what we feed them. To keep them healthy and sharp, there are certain foods that we should eat. While any sort of healthy diet will be beneficial, specific foods offer more concentrated amounts of vitamins that boost our sight. Take a look at this list of foods that can improve your vision.
- Leafy greens such as kale and spinach are full of antioxidants and vitamins. They also contain a large amount of Carotene, which helps to keep our vision sharp. Eat them in a salad or mixed with other fruits and veggies in a green smoothie for a sight-healthy meal.
- Broccoli is another vegetable that is shown to improve your vision. Because of the large amounts of Vitamin C and carotene, it can boost your sight and prevent complications in the future.
- Eggs are a great source of protein. But, did you know that they are also a sight-improving food? The Omega 3s, Vitamin E, and Lutein present in eggs can strengthen the eyes and keep them healthy.
- Oranges have tons of antioxidants and vitamins in them. Because of this, they help boost the health of our eye tissues. They can also prevent degeneration from occurring over time.
- Carrots are great to boost your immune system and your health. They also contain an abundance of Carotene and vitamins that can aid in keeping your vision sharp.
Be sure to incorporate these vision-friendly foods into your meals daily. Your eyes will thank you for it!